1876 : James Burrough developed the original Beefeater London Dry Gin in London
DID YOU KNOW?
- The original recipe for Beefeater London Dry Gin is still used to this very day.
- Beefeater is the world’s most awarded gin brand, with more international tasting awards over the last 10 years than any other gin brand.
- It is the only international gin brand to still be distilled in London.
- One of the most recognized premium gin brands in the world
- Beefeater London Dry Gin is one of the most popular premium gins in the world.
- It is sold in over 90 countries worldwide.
- High-quality production
- Beefeater is distilled by Desmond Payne, the most experienced master distiller in the world.
- Beefeater London Dry is steeped for 24 hours, allowing its bold juniper and citrus notes to be clearly defined.
- Nine botanicals from around the world are hand selected and steeped in spirit for a striking and rich flavour profile.
- An Iconic Brand
- Beefeater is synonymous with London, one of the most dynamic, vibrant and cosmopolitan cities in the world—which is reflected perfectly in this distinguished London brand.