1780 : John Jameson established his distillery in Dublin, determined to create the finest whiskey in the world
DID YOU KNOW?
- Jameson is the number one selling Irish whiskey in the world.
- Jameson Irish Whiskey is triple distilled to deliver twice the smoothness.
- It can be enjoyed neat, with ice, or mixed in a long drink or cocktail.
- The world’s number one selling Irish whiskey
- Jameson is a consistent award winner and a truly global whiskey brand.
- With connoisseurs savouring its smooth taste and style, it is sold in over 120 countries worldwide.
- Jameson’s hallmark smoothness is the key to its success
- The famous smooth taste is down to three factors: triple distillation, controlled maturation and masterly blending.
- These key stipulations—laid down by John Jameson—are still passionately adhered to today at the Midleton Distillery in Cork, Ireland, where Jameson is made.
- A recognizable brand:
- The perfect balance between malted and un-malted barley is carefully obtained to give a natural barley flavour.
- The proportions of triple distilled Pot Still Whiskeys and triple distilled Grain Whiskeys are meticulously mastered to deliver exceptional smoothness.
- The nutty flavour from sherry casks is harmonized with the toasted wood and vanilla notes from bourbon casks.