1811 : Pierre-Nicolas Perrier and his wife Rose-Adélaïde Jouët founded their champagne house
DID YOU KNOW?
- Perrier-Jouët was the very first Champagne House to create dry champagnes to satisfy its British customers, giving birth to the legendary “Brut” style in 1846.
- It takes three years to complete the process from harvest to flute.
- The most respected Champagne House by industry experts
- One of the oldest boutique Champagne Houses with an established heritage, Perrier-Jouët has been the preferred Champagne of people of note such as Queen Victoria and Oscar Wild.
- Its remarkably consistent wine style is down to its a legacy of expertise—the house has counted only seven cellar masters since 1811.
- A distinctive Champagne style
- The Perrier-Jouët House is recognized for its wine excellence, combining the highest rated Cru vineyards in Champagne with the best Chardonnays of the Côte des Blancs
- Chardonnay: at the heart of the Perrier-Jouët oenological style since the House foundation
- A recognizable brand:
- Perrier-Jouët owns a unique visual and artistic universe that immerses its drinkers, creating a unique consumer experience.
- The Grand Brut cuvée is the perfect introduction to the floral, stylish and diamond-cut style of the House of Perrier-Jouët.