1932 : The brand was founded in Marseille by Paul Ricard
DID YOU KNOW?
- Paul Ricard was only 23 years old when he perfected the recipe on which his success was built.
- Ricard pastis is still made using Paul Ricard’s original recipe, which has remained a secret since 1932.
- The world N°1 Anise-based spirit
- Ricard is the world’s bestselling anise-based spirit.
- The brand is part of French heritage – Ricard is the best-selling spirit brand in France with one bottle sold every second.
- The reference brand for Anise-based spirits
- The reputation of Ricard pastis is built on the quality and variety of its natural and fine ingredients.
- The strictest standards are adhered to at every stage: throughout the production process, every bottle of Ricard is subject to over 50 quality controls
- Ricard, a refreshing and versatile drink, made in France
- In accordance with Paul Ricard’s original recipe, Ricard pastis should be served cold, with chilled water and then ice cubes added. Ricard can then be diluted according to taste.
- The unique recipe makes an ideal aperitif, alone or combined with syrups (like pomegranate, mint, orgeat) or fruit juices (mango, strawberry, cranberry).